Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Improvements
02-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Improvements
Can you think of any improvements we could make to the icodes login area to make it easier to work with?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 01:14 AM by codesandoffers.)
RE: Improvements
Which login area do you mean? I use RoboForm lol.. I think that 99.9% are lurkers..

It would be nice to form discussions, one thing that puts me off is the negativity..

I have spent quite a long time analysing stats, the observations were quite interesting.. Smile icodes oip sites are top of the league, they are not deleted by Google and it doesn't take Einstein to work out why..

Perhaps you need another segment for discussion etc..

Barbara
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2016, 07:05 AM
Was referring to the login area where you configure your feed and add codes/offers etc.

We really need to think of a way to auto sort the joined merchants, thats the biggest drawback we have now, it's a real pain to keep that updated. We did manage to do it for buy.at and linkshare, but buy,at are now dead and linkshare removed the feed which we used to do it.

One improvement we have made though is that there is no longer any need to do eBay offers, they are now handled by autobot, so that's another job out of the way.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-23-2016, 11:30 AM
I think the ebay is good, it's just remembering to do it.. most days I think about it but thats good now they are cronned.
Find all posts by this user