Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posting Codes/Offers
03-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Posting Codes/Offers
Hi Barbara, I can see you have had a lot of help posting codes and offers lol. I'm currently at Orlando Airport and should be home Sunday afternoon and ready to help Monday or Tuesday depending on whether or not I'm able to collect my dog on the Sunday. Hopefully he will still remember me and I will get a great welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 06:18 PM by icodes.)
RE: Posting Codes/Offers
I've only just seen the amount of offers in pending, that looks like a webgains merchant has dumped an entire product feed into the webgains deals feed.

I've used our main admin area to tidy them automatically so they can be put straight in without manually editing, however does anyone want that lot in?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2016, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 07:17 PM by shrewdie.)
Perhaps you should restrict the number of offers any merchant can add at one time.
03-19-2016, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 08:40 PM by icodes.)
Well there is no stopping anyone from adding a select amount and trashing the rest, thats better than restricting, otherwise you maybe restricting the best offers.
03-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi Ian.. I hope you have arrived home safely, and the dog hasn't forgotten who you are! I have, lol.. (not really).. I'm glad you're back
03-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks Barbara.

Lee there is something seriously wrong - pending offers are appearing as codes with 1013 showing as pending.

Another issue, click on the Currys voucher code for a saving of 4% and you are taken to the following site: http://www.friendlyrentals.com/en/

Ian
03-22-2016, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 05:45 PM by icodes.)
Regarding 1013 pending offers showing as codes, are you referring to the Webgains merchant Think Positive?

If so, they are codes because they have a code, and are in the Webgains codes feed, it's not really serious or anything to do with us, it's just a single webgains merchant spamming webgains codes feed. They just needed trashing

Regarding the Currys 4% Off Codes, i've trashed it, if it re-imports i'll take a look to see what happened exactly, the code was 'tradetracker' and and was for a 'tradetracker' merchtant (not currys), as the merchant isn't in our system it got allocated to the next merchant in pending, but at this point not sure how at this point.
04-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Ian, I will do the codes at around 2.00pm, I have to go out. Barbara
04-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Thanks, i'll do what I can in the UK later, got over 1k offers to add in the US, just plodding away :-)
05-26-2016, 07:07 PM
Hi Barbara, great to see you back. I was getting a bit concerned but didn't want to post anything in that regard.