Merchant Import Error with icodes for premiumpress
07-31-2018, 09:22 PM
Merchant Import Error with icodes for premiumpress
hi./
i tried to inport merchants and iam geting a the following error message

Merchant Import Error
Invalid User

http://icodes.uk/xml.php?u=dugaldmc&k=56...ageSize=50

I replaced the sub id with 10 X in the above error.
i have checked my user name and sub id ..

Please help

tHANKS/' Dugald
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2018, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 09:54 PM by icodes.)
RE: Merchant Import Error with icodes for premiumpress
Your username on icodes.uk is "dugald" not "dugaldmc" as in the example feed url, and that's why it's showing an invalid user error.

The sub ID starts with 93db85ed909cXXXXXXXXXXXXXX not 567eb810835f7e054dc201XXXXXXXXXX as in the example feed url, but i'm assuming you generated a new subscription ID afterwards.. if so this needs to be updated in your website settings also.

Once corrected the error message should now show "no results" because you haven't selected any merchants.

Kind regards

Lee
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2018, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the reply Lee .|

i signed up by accident i forgot i had a account I signed up last year with the account 'dugaldmc' and i could download the merchant details then ok i tried with the 'dugald' account and it worked the way it used to so could you help me now as iam stuck here????>>I would like it to work again with the 'dugaldmc' account.

Thanks[[ dougie ]]

(07-31-2018 09:54 PM)icodes Wrote:  Your username on icodes.uk is "dugald" not "dugaldmc" as in the example feed url, and that's why it's showing an invalid user error.

The sub ID starts with 93db85ed909cXXXXXXXXXXXXXX not 567eb810835f7e054dc201XXXXXXXXXX as in the example feed url, but i'm assuming you generated a new subscription ID afterwards.. if so this needs to be updated in your website settings also.

Once corrected the error message should now show "no results" because you haven't selected any merchants.

Kind regards

Lee
07-31-2018, 11:05 PM
I'm afraid usernames can't be changed as they are used to link to the paypal payments.

The only thing I can suggest is to cancel your "dugald" payments for icodes.uk, and when your feed stops working on renewal day sign back up as "dugaldmc".

The username "dugaldmc" is on icodes.co.uk (not icodes.uk), premiumpress now only caters for the new simplified platform icodes.uk.

Kind regards

Lee
08-01-2018, 12:36 AM
THANKS ONCE AGAIN LEE...,

So I cant use premiumpress for icodes.co.uk anymore , does it work for your own wordpress plugin in?

>>dugald,.
08-01-2018, 07:25 AM
Both icodes.co.uk and icodes.uk share the same database and so identical deals and merchants, the only difference is icodes.uk is much easier to understand and use.

All the previous versions of premiumpress use the feeds from icodes.co.uk, the latest and future versions will use icodes.uk.

We have a plugin for icodes.co.uk and a separate plugin for icodes.uk, both only work with their own theme and will not work along with premiumpress.

Plugin for icodes.co.uk / icodes-us.com
http://www.icodes.co.uk/tutorials/OiP+Li...me%29.html

Plugin for icodes.uk / icodes.us
http://www.icodes.co.uk/tutorials/OiP+Li...me%29.html