Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delete unwanted vouchers
02-25-2017, 01:46 AM
Delete unwanted vouchers
Hi,
I have joined about 100 merchants, try to import the them to my site, but once updated merchant list via ICODE import plugin, there are thousands unjoined merchants are in the list, for saving time I imported all merchants, but some vouchers from unjoined stores are not working, so I want to delete the vouchers from one particular store, but this store has hundreds vouchers, how can I delete all these vouchers in one go? in Couponpress theme site admin panel, this store has 28 pages vouchers, I thought if I just delete the store, its voucher won't be showing, but the result is vouchers are still showing on the page only without store image, is there an quick way to delete these vouchers?
Could I have some advise please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Delete unwanted vouchers
To ensure your feeds only include the stores you have set as joined regardless of your couponpress settings do the following...

Configure Feed > My Relationships > Set as JOINED ONLY and press update

Regards deleting anything from couponpress, I'm afraid I've no idea, you will need to ask them, but you will need to comoeltely delete the data and re-import once you have changed the setting in iCodes.

The default setting in icodes is to let the script decide whether to import all or just joined merchants, but doing the above will override your scripts setting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply