Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding New Merchants
01-17-2017, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 10:01 PM by arizonatom.)
Adding New Merchants
How do I add new merchants or missing merchants to the feeds. My subscription is ClickShare - $5.00 per month. Example. On the Icodes Linkshare list - Lord and Taylor is not included. How do I add it?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: Adding New Merchants
If you give me your username I'll give your account the permissions to add merchants.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2017, 03:11 PM
tbaldanza is my username. Thanks, I appreciate your help.

Tom
01-18-2017, 03:34 PM
Hi Tom

All done.. Merchants > Add / Edit Merchants.

Select network and fill in all fields.
Always test final link, if it doesn't work then something is wrong and needs editing.
If unsure check already added merchants.
Any problems just reply to this thread.

Cheers

Lee
01-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Thanks Lee.
02-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Do the New Merchants in the pending codes and offers need adding? They didn't come in like that before, let me know and I will help, it's too much for you on your own..

Barbara
02-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Yes they need adding, it appears the webgains feed had stopped working at some point at the networks end, so when webgains eventually fixed it I was left with adding over 600 backdated offers.
02-18-2017, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 03:33 PM by bluewatwe.)
I want to add merchants, but don't know how to? how can I have permission to add merchants? my user name is zw. thanks.
02-18-2017, 04:43 PM
You don't have any merchants set as joined so are you wanting to know how to add merchants to your feed.. ie setting then as joined, or do you want to add merchants which are missing from our database?

If it's to set merchants as Joined the do this via 'Configure Feed > My Merchants.. then select network'

If its to add merchants missing from our database then which network are you seeing missing merchants?
02-18-2017, 08:34 PM
My site is hotdealvouchers.com, I have joined some merchants on Affiliate Window network, then in ICODES configure Feed, I have joined a list of merchants from Affiliate Window, and imported the vouchers from those merchants via ICODES site to my website, want should I do next? How Affiliate Window would pay me if a voucher is used or clicked by user? I thought somehow I need link my Affiliate Window ID to ICODES account, not sure is it right? How can I get paid by using ICODES feed?
Please advise, thanks