Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not pulling some stores into website...
09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Not pulling some stores into website...
I have been accepted through Affiliate Window as an example, to Hughes Direct.

For whatever reason when importing using the appthemes icodes plugin the store does not appear on my site.

Any ideas..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Not pulling some stores into website...
We have 100% of Affiliate Window merchants listed on iCodes which includes Hughes Direct.. if you have this merchant selected as "joined" but still not showing on your site, then I can only assume the script you are using only imports merchants if it's got deals currently live. Hughes Dirct doesn't appear to have any deals at the moment.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2016, 06:22 PM
(09-19-2016 05:27 PM)icodes Wrote:  We have 100% of Affiliate Window merchants listed on iCodes which includes Hughes Direct.. if you have this merchant selected as "joined" but still not showing on your site, then I can only assume the script you are using only imports merchants if it's got deals currently live. Hughes Dirct doesn't appear to have any deals at the moment.

Rite many thanks for that information.

Can you answer this. Some I have been accepted for and rejected on affiliate window do not show on your list. Most recent being this rejection from MOO
09-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Yes that is easy to answer.. it is in the list as Moo.com

You can check to see if merchants are listed via Merchants > Find Merchant.. the search will check for IDs or merchant name (part or all)
09-20-2016, 01:31 PM
(09-20-2016 10:33 AM)icodes Wrote:  Yes that is easy to answer.. it is in the list as Moo.com

You can check to see if merchants are listed via Merchants > Find Merchant.. the search will check for IDs or merchant name (part or all)

That is very strange as i did CTRL + F on MOO and it came up with nothing..
09-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Yes that's odd, however it has always been there as it's quite an old merchant, if you sort the list by "New" you will see how far down it is.
09-20-2016, 02:18 PM
(09-20-2016 01:56 PM)icodes Wrote:  Yes that's odd, however it has always been there as it's quite an old merchant, if you sort the list by "New" you will see how far down it is.

The house shop

Can't find that. It's not even coming up under merchants
09-20-2016, 02:40 PM
If you search by its merchant ID 5987 it will show you..

In this case the merchant has rebranded from "The Little House Company" to "The House Shop"

e.g. you can see by the domain redirecting.. http://www.thelittlehousecompany.com

I'll get it renamed.

We do have 100% of Awin merchants, so searching by the ID will show you every time.
09-20-2016, 02:48 PM
(09-20-2016 02:40 PM)icodes Wrote:  If you search by its merchant ID 5987 it will show you..

In this case the merchant has rebranded from "The Little House Company" to "The House Shop"

e.g. you can see by the domain redirecting.. http://www.thelittlehousecompany.com

I'll get it renamed.

We do have 100% of Awin merchants, so searching by the ID will show you every time.

Many thanks, Sorry new to this so not up to speed on what to look for :-)

It is a pity though there is no way to automate it more. it's taking an age to search through them all and 'reject' the ones i have been rejected from.
09-20-2016, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 03:04 PM by icodes.)
I agree, the problem is that auto sorting an entire networks merchant status for just a single user puts a big weight on the server.. it noticeably slows it down, and if even a handful of the hundreds of users did it at the same time it could even bring the server to a halt.

Also not all networks provide a live merchants feed to do the job.

We have auto sort for our own account for some of the networks but we rarely use it due to the problem mentioned above, it is however something we will look more into at some point.
Some people just set everything as joined, then use coding at their own end to only show merchants they are joined to... by downloading and comparing against their own merchant feeds from the networks.