Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Groupon UK
06-15-2016, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2016 09:47 PM by codesandoffers.)
Groupon UK
Lee, how would you see if Groupon imported today? I think the feed is down at Groupon.

Barbara
Edit: I think the api at Groupon returns an error 400 request
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Groupon UK
Yeah, just checked that and Groupons feed is returning 400 Bad Request.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-23-2016, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2016 03:20 PM by codesandoffers.)
Groupon looks as though it is dead again, I have worked on mine. I can get them to come in by adding a couple of lines to the wp.config and changed the end of the file to import=250. I can't get the cron to work but can get them manually, I don't know whether it is worth the bother. I use the Groupon Network but I think Tradedoubler is the same.

Barbara
09-23-2016, 04:49 PM
Will keep an eye on it, however we still have 9796 Groupon deals listed so not short of the damn things :-)
09-23-2016, 05:42 PM
I think it's Password Protected.

Barbara
02-27-2017, 10:02 PM
Just reviewing the Groupon icodes feed import for a client and there seem to be quite a few deals with very, very long expiry dates. I should be grateful if you could PM or skype me the current URL construct that Vince is using to build the feed so that I can compare to my own other feed production method just so that I can check that nothing funny is going on at Groupon (again!).
02-28-2017, 11:14 AM
I'll grab the URL for you shortly, as far as I can remember groupon did Or still does have some rediculous expiry dates, some up to the year 2040