Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idea to get FREE unique content for your websites.
04-14-2016, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 08:53 PM by icodes.)
Idea to get FREE unique content for your websites.
Nowadays to stand a hope in hell in getting in Google you need plenty of unique content to go with whatever you are promoting, and because it's business rather than pleasure you probably want to promote something in which you have absolutely no knowledge at all about.

So how do you start to write pages of unique content about something you know little about?

Well, you certainly can't copy/paste it from another website because this will get flagged as duplicate content, and so this will be of no use whatsoever, and you probably can't get it from printed articles because it's probably replicated online anyway.

So, the answer is a little more messing around, but just copy it from a Youtube review. Ok, the content isn't entirely unique, and probably frowned upon by some, but at the end of the day the content will be unique in the eyes of the search engine, and that's all that matters.

I haven't done this yet, but it's certainly something i'm going to try, I may even look for some "Speech to Text" software to help make the job a fair bit quicker and easier.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Idea to get FREE unique content for your websites.
I think it's 100% luck re SEO
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2016, 10:22 AM
Maybe you're right where Google is concerned, I've done a site with plenty of unique content and its on page one in yahoo and bing for nearly all if its main keywords, however in Google its only showing for a keyword which not many will use, and even then it's behind Chinese sites.

How can Chinese websites outrank a UK website full of unique content in Google.co.uk?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2016, 10:24 AM
Because its all rubbish -some icodes sites rank for a while and others dont - all pot luck I think
Find all posts by this user