Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People really do expect EVERYTHING for nothing.
02-24-2016, 11:21 PM
People really do expect EVERYTHING for nothing.
This is a reply we get from a newsletter offering the FREE theme and plugin, which also works with the almost FREE clickshare subscription....

Quote:Ok so you create a blog then what you have to spend hundreds maybe thousands to get traffic????? I don't think so...

My reply was.. "Not only do you want us to provide the feed and website for next to nothing, you want us to provide your customers aswell?, maybe you want this for free?, or maybe we could even send you some money to go with it."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: People really do expect EVERYTHING for nothing.
ha ha crazy
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2016, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 12:57 PM by icodes.)
She just replied with.. (in HEADER 1 Size)
Quote:No I was just making a point as to why I don't do these things I've been stung too many times that's all I don't expect you to do anything for me.......thank you for answering anyway.....

Don't know why I bothered replying really but I did with.... (but it was a waste of time as she blocked by email and it bounced haha)

Quote:Being stung?, that refers to being ripped off?

We are not trying to sell you a get rich quick scheme, or even that you will make any money using our service.

Our service is for the following people..

Those who are already making money, but they use our feeds because it saves them lots of time, or saves them lots of money if they pay staff to do the same job.

Those who already have a good idea to get traffic, but do not have the skills to build a website, or the money to pay staff to make network feeds usable for a website.

Our service is NOT for people who expect to throw up a free website, do nothing at all and make a million without any outlay at all.

Please let me know when you find a legal money making idea which requires no outlay of any type.

Also note, this person never paid a penny for the service or the website, she was on a FREE US 50/50 clickshare subscription, so we only made money if she did.
02-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Doesnt surprise me
04-25-2016, 12:12 AM
(02-25-2016 12:52 PM)icodes Wrote:  She just replied with.. (in HEADER 1 Size)
Quote:No I was just making a point as to why I don't do these things I've been stung too many times that's all I don't expect you to do anything for me.......thank you for answering anyway.....

Don't know why I bothered replying really but I did with.... (but it was a waste of time as she blocked by email and it bounced haha)

Quote:Being stung?, that refers to being ripped off?

We are not trying to sell you a get rich quick scheme, or even that you will make any money using our service.

Our service is for the following people..

Those who are already making money, but they use our feeds because it saves them lots of time, or saves them lots of money if they pay staff to do the same job.

Those who already have a good idea to get traffic, but do not have the skills to build a website, or the money to pay staff to make network feeds usable for a website.

Our service is NOT for people who expect to throw up a free website, do nothing at all and make a million without any outlay at all.

Please let me know when you find a legal money making idea which requires no outlay of any type.

Also note, this person never paid a penny for the service or the website, she was on a FREE US 50/50 clickshare subscription, so we only made money if she did.

I'm new to affiliate sites and find it interesting where exactly to start.

I got the site, i'm learning wordpress and it's not exactly what I want but it will do. I love how iCodes makes it easy to give me deals, codes and vouchers. One day the dream would be to rival Groupon, Woucher.... Where the hell do I start for that LOL.

The lady in this thread is stupid. Sit down, learn about it and take some courage to try things.

My fear for a long time has been making everything legitimate with the UK revenue and customs, AKA the taxman.
04-25-2016, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 01:08 PM by icodes.)
I wouldn't worry about tax at this stage, it's usually a while before you have to pay anything, the tax side of things isn't my area, all I know is that we have paid a painful amount of it over the years :-(

When we started we didn't have a clue where to start either, it just naturally progresses as you keep at it, a lot is trial on error and what works for you. All I know is it's not that easy, and those that think otherwise usually pack in pretty quickly, then blame everyone but themselves.