AffiliChat
Premium feed addon idea - Printable Version

+- AffiliChat (http://affilichat.com)
+-- Forum: iCodes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Feeds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Premium feed addon idea (/showthread.php?tid=2685)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Premium feed addon idea - icodes - 11-25-2016 10:08 AM

Would anyone be interested in earning money being a 'feeder' :-)

At the moment icodes just includes deals from Network deals feeds only, however a fair few deals never make it to network feeds, and so not included in our feeds.

So here comes the idea...

We give the option of a seperate addon subscription to a Premium Feed, once subscribed the deals from the premium feed will be added to their standard icodes feed.

A feeder will be a person who helps add these deals to the premium feed, you can get them from emails, top vc sites, merchants own sites, and we will get them from merchant feeds such as "groupon" (which is currently in standard but will be moved to premium as it's not a network deals feed)

The cost of the premium feed is yet to be discussed, but I'm thinking of around £150 per month if we can make it good and complete enough.

Payment for the feeder..

The feeder will be paid a percentage of the total amount of subscriptions we get, so the more subscribers, then more you will earn. (Plus a free subcription to the premium feed)

To get started we are looking for 2 trusted feeders, and the subscriptions will be split an equal 3 ways between us and the two feeders.

So if we get 100 subscribers that's £15k a month split between 3 feeders.

Please state your interest below. :-)

RE: Premium feed addon idea - aj2703 - 11-25-2016 10:54 AM

I might be interested. How much time would be involved. I only work 20 hrs a week and am done by 10am UK time, so would be available most of the day...

RE: Premium feed addon idea - wizardpc - 11-25-2016 10:57 AM

how many deals do you need from each person? I'm interested

RE: Premium feed addon idea - icodes - 11-25-2016 11:08 AM

Just as many as possible, the more legit deals then the more subscribers we will get and so more money you will earn.

As with any "real paid job" whoever doesn't do equal amount of work to the other workers will get sacked and replaced.

It's basically what you did before but with the incentive of earning real money, but unlike before we will now have a reason to sack whoever doesn't put in the work.

RE: Premium feed addon idea - fabs13579 - 11-25-2016 11:10 AM

I'm interested Smile

RE: Premium feed addon idea - icodes - 11-25-2016 11:13 AM

I actually dont think it would take up as much time as you would think once you get a source of good deals for yourself to aggregate from.

At first we will all be working blind to how much time it needs and how many deals it needs, but eventually we will balance it out and find what it will take.

If it needs more work than a few of you can handle we will allow more feeders, this will cut down your workload at the expense of income. But more deals will attract more subscribers and so more income.

RE: Premium feed addon idea - benjib - 11-25-2016 11:19 AM

Definitely interested and can commit as much time as is needed and I am flexible for times to work

RE: Premium feed addon idea - wizardpc - 11-25-2016 12:12 PM

Im in

(11-25-2016 11:08 AM)icodes Wrote:  Just as many as possible, the more legit deals then the more subscribers we will get and so more money you will earn.

As with any "real paid job" whoever doesn't do equal amount of work to the other workers will get sacked and replaced.

It's basically what you did before but with the incentive of earning real money, but unlike before we will now have a reason to sack whoever doesn't put in the work.

RE: Premium feed addon idea - codesandoffers - 11-25-2016 12:40 PM

The idea is good, I have been 'feeding' my own sites, the television ads are a good for ideas and most of what you see are in the emails. I am interested but not in a official capacity. I enjoy making feeds.

Barbara

RE: Premium feed addon idea - icodes - 11-25-2016 12:43 PM

I'll ask Vince to start the coding, most of it will be done already as iCodes is already coded for the ability to add deals manually by users so just a matter of restricting manual adding to 'feeders' and ensuring feeders deals only go in premium subscribers feeds.

We will have a separate paypal account to take in premium subscriptions and to pay out feeders, everything will be completely transparent.

It will also be in the feeders interests to promote the premium feeds by whatever means you like, because in a sense you are working for yourselves, and the more subscribers you can get then the more money you will get.

Saying you could earn £5k a month from home does very much sound like a get rich quick scam, but those who know us will know that it isn't the case and it is entirely possible with very realistic numbers. But please bear in mind, when you start there will be 0 subscribers and 0 income.

If it doesn't work it doesn't work, but I can't honestly see how it can fail unless you don't put the work in to get it off the ground.

If it proves successful in the UK then we will do the same in the US, then promote the service to over 4000 registered icodes US subscribers.

In the US people DO pay FMTC $1500 PER MONTH for their premium feeds, we will offer a similar service for a fraction of those costs, and with a much better API (with no usage restrictions). With the feeds being in iCodes format then they will also have a bigger choice of platforms to use the feeds with.