AffiliChat

Full Version: LinkConnector and reffering page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just received message from LinkConnector about one of their merchant and reffering page.

"It appears that you have placed some LinkConnector code on a site which has not been approved by the Merchant. As a result, you are not receiving credit for the traffic you are sending to the Merchant.

All the websites on which you want to place our code, including subdomains, will need to be added to your account under Account > Summary. Once there, click on the 'Add' link beside Website Information, then complete the form and submit it.

Once the website is added, you can request approval for any new website by locating the merchant campaign you intend to join. You can locate by Campaign List (Campaigns > Find Merchant Campaigns > By Campaign List) or by Merchant List (Campaigns > Find Merchant Campaigns > By Merchant List). After locating the campaign, click the 'Apply to Campaign' link."

I can't add http://webservices.icodes-us.com.

Any help?
I’m afraid that’s something you will need to explain to linkconnector, it’s not a referring website url, it’s a redirect url which comes from your approved website.

It’s no different for all the users using such as skim links, vigilinks etc, all the links are redirected via their own redirect urls in order to function.

There is nothing we can do at our side, it’s an issue with how the network functions.
Reference URL's